Saturday, February 12, 2011

Maybe Eat: Bagel Nosh, Santa Monica

Many people say Bagel Nosh has the best bagels in LA. This may be true, the bagels are good. But when it comes to a good bagel sandwich, my favorite is the fried egg and cheese from Bagel Gourmet in Providence, RI - and sadly, my bagel sandwich this morning didn't even come close.

Egg Sandwich, Grade: B-

I enjoyed my bagel - it was dense, chewy and delicious. But the egg and cheese part was just too healthy, not enough grease. As a result, the overall sandwich was just a bit too dry and plain for me. J had the lox sandwich which was, in my opinion, a better pick.
Lox Bagel Sandwich, Grade: A

For me, the Bagel Nosh egg sandwich is a Maybe Eat... something I'd go for only if I'm too lazy to make it myself at home.

Bagel Nosh
www.bagelnoshdeli.com
1629 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA. 90403

No comments:

Post a Comment