As much as we enjoy eating out, there is probably nothing we enjoy more than a night at home, cooking together with friends. Last night, our friends S and A came over and we made dinner together. Normally, I'll post one or two recipe from a particular meal, but this dinner was so amazing that throughout the day today, I will be publishing all the recipes!
Here is a preview of what is to come:
- Drinks: Ginger cocktails with candied ginger, Sake
- Appetizer: Red snapper and scallop ceviche
- Main course: Seared ahi tuna with mango ginger mint salsa
- Sides: cucumber sunomono, kelp seaweed salad (the only thing that was bought!), roasted edamame
- Dessert: Molten chocolate cake with green tea ice cream.