- 1 head of cauliflower (or equivalent florets)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, peeled and coarsely minced
- juice from half of a lemon
- olive oil
- coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cut cauliflower into florets and put in a single layer in baking dish. Toss with garlic. Sprinkle lemon juice over cauliflower and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place pan in the oven and cook, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned and cauliflower is tender.
- Grate parmesan cheese liberally over roasted cauliflower. If desire, may squeeze more lemon juice over it all. Toss and serve.