Saturday, January 8, 2011

Maybe Eat: Fraiche Restaurant, Santa Monica, CA

Several months ago, Opentable had a promotion where you could buy a $50 gift certificate to Fraiche for $25. Since it is just down the street, we decided to give it a try.

ROASTED PEPPERS ARUGULA & BURRATA Shallots, 12 year old balsamic and extra virgin olive oil. This was quite tasty.


I am a sucker for bolognese. My absolute favorite as at Supper Restaurant in the East Village, NYC. I try it everywhere I go. This one was pretty solid. I give it a B.
J got the steak frites. The fries were really tasty. J enjoyed his steak.

Overall, this was a solid and well executed meal. The only reason why I'm not giving it a "Must Eat" rating is because it seemed a bit expensive for an every day meal (without the discount) and not quite fabulous enough for a super special occasion. Having said that, it is probably one of the better restaurants we have tried in Santa Monica.

Fraiche
312 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
(310) 451-7482
www.fraicherestaurantsm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment