- 2 1/2 cups bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese; finely grated
- 3/4 cup Whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 dash salt
- preheat oven to 400F
- Combine bisquick with cheddar cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons of melted butter, 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder in a medium bowl. Mix until well-combined
- Drop approximately 1/4 cup portions on the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Combine 1/4 cup butter with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, parsley flakes and salt. Brush this mixture over the tops of each unbaked biscuit.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until tops of biscuits begin to turn light brown. Serve warm.